Pages

9/06/2021

Wishing You the Best

Here is another card that made this week and this time I layered lots of scraps and used a sentiment by Anna Griffin. The butterfly is by Stampin' Up and I used my paper crimper again! Stitched rectangles by Gina Marie, circle dies by Sizzix, and even a few eyelets as embellishment. A bit of silver thread adds sparkle. I'm very proud of the fact that I used every bit of scrap card stock in such a way that there was no waste. The circle was cut from the blue layer and the green stitched rectangle was cut from the center of the green card base. Then the butterfly square was cut from the white card layer..and everything was stacked so you can't see all the missing parts.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 411, Ruby's Memory. At first glance this card doesn't seem like it uses a lot of snippets but if you could use your x-ray vision to see through the layers you would be astonished at all the snippets that were cut from each layer and then covered with the next. I LOVE snippets!
 

Time Out Challenge 195, colored card base and embellishments.

SSS Wednesday challenge, use clear/cling stamp

DL.Art's September challenge 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen

    Terrific layout and great use of snippets (I didn't need the X-ray machine! LOL).

    I'm standing in for Miss Di on the commenting front while she's recovering from her fall. So why not visit the Playground Tree House for some mischief? There's plenty of fun to be had!

    Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground.
    Hugs from the Snippets Head Prefect. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and green are a always such a wonderful color combination, and I like how you have alternated layers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Karen! Wonderful use of snippets with all those layers - and I really must dig my crimper out and use it after neglecting it for a lot of years!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the colors you used to layer.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. So serene and beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete