Pages

11/09/2022

Cat Lovers Hop prize drawing delayed a bit

Hi everyone. I just wanted to pop in to let you know that I am a little delayed in picking a winner for my Cat Lovers Hop prize drawing but that I'll be announcing a winner next week. Have had some pesky health issues that got in the way and will be having hip replacement surgery this Friday, so I haven't had a chance to pick a winner yet. Thanks for your patience and for joining in with all your lovely comments and projects!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, Karen, I hope you are doing okay and will be well enough for your surgery. Please don't worry about your giveaway as it will be a happy announcement whenever it happens. Please focus on your health at this time. I am so sorry you are going through this. I just prayed for you, for your improved health and successful surgery. I will keep you on my prayer list going forward. Sending hugs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for successful surgery and quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying your surgery goes well! Sorry to hear you have had other issues also! Will be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete