Pages

11/30/2022

Cat Lovers Hop comment winner

 Winner contacted and replied already!

Well, I finally got around to picking my 2022 Cat Lovers hop winner and am almost ready to get back to the craft room after hip replacement surgery. My post-op appointment is tomorrow and I look forward to getting around better after two years of frustration. 

Thank you to all of those who commented on my posts, and joined in the fun by entering projects in the hop. I chose my winner the old fashioned way, with names on paper strips. My winner is Nana Connie! Congratulations Connie. I have emailed you and will send out your stamp as soon as I get your address.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Nana Connie!!! So happy Karen that you will get relief from all the pain and troubles you've had from your hip!

    ReplyDelete