Pages

12/27/2022

Wish Big

 It's been quite some time since I've posted on my blog but I finally made my way to my craft room for some card making fun, and I'm back! I pulled out this adorable Sweet Seal die by Memory Box, and a circle tag and sentiment die by Diamond Press to make this winter birthday card. The stitched circles are by MFT and the star die is by Waffle Flower Designs. The tiny bow die was given to me by a friend.

Snippets Challenge 444, snippets and anything but Christmas. I used snippets for all of my die cuts. 

Memory Box Challenge 90: Use a bow and Memory Box product

Word Art Wednesday 575-576

Creative Fingers challenge 245 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are making a good recovery from your hip op Karen.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground with this cute die-cut snippets card! There’s a little tea party going on at the Playground Treehouse to use up the Christmas leftovers, so come and join us up there. Hope Santa was kind to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Karen! Hope you're doing fine now? I keep thinking about you as another Playmate is headed for the same op. and am sure you would be the first to admit it's life changing, but equally can be challenging during recovery. Lovely snippets card sweetie!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I saw your message but can't mail you.
    It says that its can not be delivered.
    My mail. Is fikreta.posavec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete