Pages

1/15/2023

Rainbow Birthday with Snippets

 Whew, I'm having trouble finding my mojo lately, after having taken a break from cardmaking for the past two months. I finally decided to just pull out some dies and attack my very large stash of snippets and scraps...and came up with this card. The dies were given to me by a friend, and I have no idea who makes them but I decided to go with a rainbow color theme. The stamped sentiment and die are by Taylored Expressions and I used some enamel dots from my stash as well.

I cut a bunch of shapes from different colored scraps, and plan to make up a batch of these to keep on hand. Of course, that hasn't made my stash of snippets any smaller, but it was still a lot of fun! Here are the snippets after I die cut.


 Snippets challenge 445, use snippets and show what you used.
 

3 comments:

  1. An interesting die which has made a super colourful card.

    Thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Once you've finished playing on the swings, you're welcome to climb the rope ladder to the Playground Treehouse and join us for a hot beverage and a snack. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! How lovely to see you getting back into some crafting - and what a fabulous card you made too. Stunning die and lovely colours - plus you can make a few more similar cards with the leftover snippets too!

    I expect your 'little girl' is still skipping around with delight.

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card...I have that die somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete