Pages

1/27/2023

Snowy Christmas Greetings

It's nice to get back into my craft room after a two month hiatus, and I hope to get back into a more regular blog posting schedule as well. I pulled out a stamp and die set by Reverse Confetti to make this snowflake design, and also used an embossing folder by Cuttlebug and sentiment from my stash. My craft room is rather a mess right now, after having pulled my craft table out to take on a craft weekend with friends, so I'm not sure who makes the sentiment.


  January Rudolph Days challenge

Double D Challenges, SNOW 

ABC Christmas, A is for Anything Christmas

D.L. Art Thankful Thursday 316, AG 

SSS Wednesday, AG

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card. The bright blue snowflakes really stand out against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blue and white Rudolph Day card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    what a wonderful card and beautifully embossed also.
    Love thos fab snowflakes they look gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS creation! Loving all of that texture and your pretty snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Snow Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Thank for in joining fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete