Pages

1/30/2023

Happy Happy Happy

 I got this fun word die from a friend some years back and just had to cut it out in shades of pink and purple to make a birthday card. The bold graphic look of this just makes me, well... happy! As both dies were given to me, I have no idea who made them...but it was great fun using up scraps and snippets of card stock from my ever-growing stash. For some reason, no matter what I do, that middle die cut word doesn't photograph accurately. It's a deep lavender but keeps looking pale.


You can see the left over bits after I die cut my words, here:

Snippets Challenge 446. I used snippets for all the die cut words, Yay!

SSS Wednesday Challenge, AG 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! The pinks and purples are stunning with the black! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering this very striking piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Great contrast and design.

    Hot chocolate and croissants available in Breakfast Club up in the treehouse this morning!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! What lovely work - I love this card, it really has the WOW factor and packs a punch. Much like Dudley really - only kidding although it did make my eyes water when he socked me in the mouth by accident! Thanks again for your help yesterday as well!

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete