Pages

11/19/2019

Another day in Paradise

I haven't been up to much crafting this past week but I did manage to pull out some of my Spellbinder and Poppystamps (Whittle palm tree and alligator) dies to make this fun card. The sunburst and pond were cut out of an old greeting card that my sister sent to me, and I used inking and masking for the sand and grass. Now I realize that some people wouldn't consider an alligator to be fall into the category of paradise, but isn't he just the cutest?!

Unstampabelles challenge 95, Paradise Pretties and Into the Wild.
Cardz TV challenge 102
Pixie's Snippets challenge 365.
SSS Monday challenge, recycle. I recycled a greeting card to die cut the sunburst and pond.
2 Crafty Critters November challenge
CHN November PP challenge
Let's Craft and Create 153

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun, Karen! I love all the dies you used! This is a very eye-catching and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love all the stitched detail around your card and on the dies.Thanks for joining our challenge this mont at let's Craft and Create and good luck - Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Karen! And as you say, the alligator is actually very cute :)

    Sorry to be late in commenting. If you've seen my blog you'll no doubt understand that my head is all over the place right now. Dudley is absolutely fine in himself, and that sort of makes it even harder if that makes sense.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day in paradise. Love your bright colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Unstampabelles. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he falls into wild but all good! Love the bright colours and upcycling an old card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card with all those fabulous die cuts arranged into this lovely scene. Great job upcycling an old card for parts. I think the alligator doesn't look overly toothy, so maybe he is safe....but maybe NOT! Perhaps some sunglasses on him would convince me that he is friendly and just trying to catch some rays...not some toes!! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete