Pages

11/07/2019

Mermaid Tea

My 6 year old granddaughter likes to call anything multi-colored and glittery "mermaid", so when I decided  to make the tea pouring from the pot into the cup glittery and sparkly, I kept thinking, "mermaid tea". So Mermaid Tea it is! I used dies by Paper Smooches, a sentiment by Unity Stamp Co, paper by DCWV, and Stickles glitter glue. The award die is by MFT and I added teeny rhinestones for extra sparkle!
2019 Coffee Lovers Hop
 CHNC challenge 462
CHN November PP challenge
Double Trouble challenge 42, stitching. I did Thing 1, 2 and 3 
Crimbo Crackers 197, blue and Christmas
Cardz TV challenge 102

11 comments:

  1. Pretty papers and image. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...pretty stripes for this lovely winter tea card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tea card design with all the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Mermaid water going from the pot to the cup, this is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I have that tea set and never thought to simply stamped a snowflake on it, I usually used a printed paper; but I like the simplicity. And yes the paper in the background really makes it mermaid tea. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Coffee Lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mermaid tea sounds wonderful! I have this Paper Smooches set and have not yet used it but I feel some inspiration coming on. Thank you for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, of course it is glittery Mermaid Tea!!! What else? :) The snowflake design is so pretty on the tea set. Beautiful card and I love the extra sparkle with the rhinestones!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete