Pages

11/04/2019

Coffee Thanks

I wasn't sure I would get around to making any cards for the Coffee Lovers Hop this time around but once I dug out my coffee themed supplies I got inspired. This card uses a stamp by K.Andrews, some burlap paper by DCWV, and label dies by Spellbinders. I stamped the sentiment, Thanks A Latte on the inside of the card. The card background was stamped with the Thank you Turn-Around stamp set by Concord and 9th.
 2019 Coffee Lovers fall and winter hop
Kat Scrappiness November challenge, give thanks
Work it Wednesday, fall and gratitude
SSS Wednesday, AG
SSS Monday challenge, Thanks

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful coffee card design and I love the addition of the burlap too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the strip of burlap on your sweet coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colors and great coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and yummy! Love the touches of teal
    in the paper and the enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes...I really love the texture of the burlap. I need to use mine more often!! What a great card....wonderful colors and lovely layers! I like the enamel dots in blue!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete