Pages

7/29/2021

Cake Box favor

I usually give my sister a set of handmade cards, plus a little favor box of goodies for her birthday every year, and this is the favor that I made this time around. The die was given to me as part of a blog prize and is by Tonic Studios. I had to find a Youtube tutorial in order to figure out assembly instructions, but it was fairly simple. All the parts and folds were a little bit fiddly, and I had to use extra strong double sided tape to keep it together, but it was fun to make. They suggest making a whole cake, with multiple cake slices, but that would have taken me days!

SSS Wednesday challenge, AG
 DL.Art July linky

DL.Art Thankful Thursday 282, 3-D project 

CHN July PP challenge

Let's Craft and Create 173, AG

Word Art wednesday 501-502  

2 comments:

  1. How cute. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete




  2. A lovely idea for a small gift. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT


    ReplyDelete