Pages

7/29/2021

Snowglobe Greetings

 Wow, I almost forgot to make a card for the Rudolph Challenge this month, which would be a first. I love that challenges like this keep me on track so I have put those all-night marathon Christmas card making sessions in the past. I recently got this adorable little snowglobe die by Poppystamps, and used a bunch of small scraps to make this. The tree is from a Spellbinders set, and the sentiment is by Paper Trey Ink. Isn't that the cutest little fawn? I'm not sure who makes that pretty snowflake frame embossing folder but it's perfect when you just want a little big of texture. For some reason, I often piggyback the Snippets challenge and Rudolph challenge in one card. I guess Christmas cards lend themselves to the use of snippets, in my world.

Pixie's Snippets challenge #408. I used all kinds of snippets on this card, including patterned paper. Love digging into my huge stash of snippets, but why does that stash never decrease in size??

July Rudolph Challenge  

Word Art Wednesday week 501-502

CHN July PP challenge 

SSS Wednesday challenge, AG

DL.Art July linky  

Christmas Kickstart challenge 52, fluffy or furry

Christmas Craft Creations, AG 



5 comments:

  1. Lovely snow globe card, Karen! Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen - what a great card! Love all the dimension and such a lovely scene too.
    Snippets are controlled by the Snippets Fairy who sneaks in overnight and adds extra ones in!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. The embossing and the scene is great [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Love the snowglobe scene using these snippets. Thanks for joining us over at Christmas Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous embossing. Very cute snowglobe scene. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart. Hugz

    ReplyDelete