Pages

7/31/2021

Still trying to figure out how to put a subscribe button on my blog, but in the meantime...

 Just added the Blogtrottr subscribe form to my sidebar and I'm hoping it works as it should. So you can either go directly to Blogtrottr and add my blog to follow by email, or fill in the form. Thanks so much for following me.  Thanks for your help Janis!

It was hard enough for me to figure out how to set up a blog, and now feedburner disappeared as a subscriber feature. I've been reading instructions on switching over, and/or transferring my email subscribers to another feed, but my mind just can't seem to get around it. In the meantime, I hate to lose my small subscriber group so, if you want to continue getting notifications of new posts on my blog, I'm "borrowing" instructions from my blog friend, Janis of Her Peaceful Garden. 

Please go to https://blogtrottr.com/ and paste in this link:  https://karen94803.blogspot.com/to continue to receive my updates in your email.  THANKS.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I hear you!! I found myself dissatisfied with the major company that every one seems to be switching over to. I like and trust Blogtrottr....but sadly we can't import our subscribers. I sent you an email on how to add that Blogtrottr Subscribe by Email gadget to your sidebar. Hope it makes sense!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete