Pages

7/10/2021

Special Day

 Before I started making my own cards, I collected stationary. Although I did write a lot of notes and letters, I ended up with a large collection, which I still have tucked away in drawers and boxes. I found this pretty daffodil design awhile back and decided to turn it into a card. The scalloped rectangle die and sentiment is by Winnie & Walter, which is no longer in business. The circle die is by Sizzix and I used some hand dyed silk ribbon that my mom gave me years ago. It matches the floral image so perfectly, doesn't it? I make and donate a lot of cards to nursing homes and Meals On Wheels, and this design is a good one to add to my stack.

CHN July PP challenge

DL. Art's July linky 
Let's Craft and Create challenge 173, AG  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the daffodils. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely daffodil stationery!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful soft card. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete