Pages

8/02/2021

Amazing Things

 I wanted to enter the Butterfly Spot challenge, but time got away from me (as it so often does) and I am just squeaking in with this card. I used an old, but loved, wood mounted stamp by Inkadinkado that I've had for years. The sentiment is by Pink Fresh Studio, and I used clear rhinestones and white twine.


 Butterfly Spot Challenge 159, Q is for Quartz (clear rhinestones) and Quinacridone = Magenta, plus my butterfly of course 

DL.Art August linky 

SSS Wednesday, AG 

Word Art Wednesday week 501-502 

We Love Chocolate Baroque, Favorite stamps


 

4 comments:

  1. Love your huge butterfly and the sentiment goes well . A super card. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly where with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Valery-Anne said, that sentiment is a perfect partner for a Butterfly and what a pretty card it is, thanks so much for sharing some 'Favourite Stamps' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the clean design and that beautiful butterfly that matches so well with the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great!! I love it, you can't go wrong with butterflies
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete