Pages

8/13/2021

Birthday Puppy wishes

 I won this fun birthday balloon frame die by MFT from Jennifer McGuire, and made a batch of cards in all colors. I stamped this cute pup (also by MFT) and added her to my granddaughter's birthday card. The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink, and I added shine marks to the balloons with colored pencil.

Double Trouble challenge 90, I did Thing 1 and Thing 2.

DL.Art's August linky

Word Art Wednesday 503-504 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge 53

Cardz TV challenge 147  

Stay Crafty with Hero challenge 26, rainbows (I used rainbow colors)


 Creative Fingers challenge 213

Ally's Angels challenge 49: AG 

5 comments:

  1. CAS and love the row of balloons behind your adorable pup... fun card. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble and 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute - love the little doggie! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so sweet, that little pup looks great with the colored row of balloons behind it. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pops of colour really make a statementand the cute little pup would have fun with those balloons I'm sure. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete