Pages

8/24/2021

Create More

When my mojo is stuck, I like to work on smaller projects, like ATCs. This also allows me to use some of those stamps that I don't normally use (because they're unmounted and not as convenient to use, or because they just got tucked away). I have no idea who makes this typewriter stamp, and the little background stamp with squares isn't labeled. However, I used a stamp by Pink Paislee to make the typewriter paper, and the sentiment is by The Grey Muse. That decorative image on the typed page is by My Minds Eye.

SSS Wednesday challenge, Add a Sentiment

D.L. Art's August challenge
   

1 comment:

  1. This is really great!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART August 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete