Pages

8/04/2021

Party Koala

Although I sent my granddaughter a birthday card before her birthday, I needed to make another small card to attach to her gift. She loves cute critters, and they don't get much cuter than Lawn Fawn. So I pulled out my free birthday gift set,  Party Koala, to make. The sentiment is by MFT. Silly me, I didn't realize I had the matching die, so I fussy cut it all by hand.

Lawn Fawnatics challenge 106, card sketch. I flipped the sketch around a bit with the diagonal element

 DL.Art's August Linky

Word Art Wednesday 503-504 

Cardz TV challenge 146

SSS Monday challenge, birthday 

Double Trouble challenge 90. I did Thing 1 and Thing 2 (cute animal and entered at 2Crafty Critter 

Crazies) 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #53, critters

Mew and your Pawsome Pet linky 

Now, I don't have a pet koala, but I do have a pet malti-poo, Toby, who just celebrated his 16th birthday. Here is a peek at him, with my husband. Since I'm always behind the camera, this was the closest I can get to a photo with Toby and me. Toby is full of personality and very feisty for such an senior dog. He still chases squirrels in the backyard, jumps up on the couch for a nap, and makes sure we knows he's boss of the house. I'm linking this up to Double Trouble's "Me and your Pawsome Pet" linky.


 

8 comments:

  1. I did the same thing with a stamp set, fussy-cut and then realizing I had a thin die. Adorable koala and it koala-fied for our challenge. Love the simplicity of your stamped images on the card... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and 2CCC. Toby is living a good life and looks like Dad enjoys his company... adorable and thanks for sharing with Cleo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet ... and your dog is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute gift tag, Karen! I'm sure your Granddaughter will love it. I also like your interpretation of the diagonal element with a party ribbon! Toby is adorable!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents and pup with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card tag. Love the koala and the geometric background. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critters and I hope you'll play with us again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Card ~ thank you for dropping off your art at WAW - best wishes in the draw ~ Gail DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! My daughter would think that a koala for a pet would be a dream come true :) Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I love the colors and the party koala is so much fun! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, this is adorable! Who knew a Koala likes to celebrate birthdays? Your Toby is also a cutie. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #90.

    ReplyDelete