Pages

8/29/2021

Asian Crane

A friend of mine let me borrow a stamp set by Stampin' Up years ago, but I never actually finished making a card with the different elements. I put it all together last week, and even used my old Fiskars paper crimper to add texture with gold metallic paper. I left it sentiment-free so I can use it for any occasion and added a few black rhinestones as well.



 SSS Wednesday challenge, AG

DL. Art's August linky 

Cardz TV challenge 148

Time Out challenge 195, use a colored card base and embellishments



4 comments:

  1. Your card might have taken a long time coming bu wow so worth the wait. Love how you have pulled it all together. No. Not my graphic 45 papers could never cut those up! No these are the element packs and sticker sheets you can purchase separately. I don't feel do bad using those up!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, now I feel better...haha! I also find it easier to cut up the sticker and journaling elements than full 12x12 sheets of Graphic45. Doesn't make sense, but it's true! Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful. Love how it looks so vintage. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful contrast between back- and for ground! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete