Pages

7/15/2020

Birthday Kitty

I suddenly realized that my daughter-in-law's daughter just had a birthday and I completely forgot! So, off I went to my craft room to whip up a belated birthday card. I used the Stampendous Laurel Burch design and used the back of a notecard that I received years ago. Cut it with the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle and used snippets of paper from my stash to mat the sentiment strip. Then I used another snippet to make a stamped background, using the same stamp set. I had to really squeeze in the pattern because it was an oddly shaped scrap of paper. Cut it into a banner flag with the Stitched banners by LDRS, fussy cut everything, and put it together.  She loves cats so I think this one will be a hit (as will the check that I'll be enclosing).
Pixie's Snippets challenge #382, I used all snippets for this, even for the turquoise base.
Creative Crafters challenge 30, AG
July Show and Share challenge, AG

5 comments:

  1. Laurel Burch has some fun images. This is cute with the purple and green. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Karen! Love the colour mix and what a great design - loving the cat too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so lovely! The colors green and purple make a really nice combination.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete