Pages

7/05/2020

Birthday Lilies

I was given a lot of this pretty lily patterned paper by Darnell of dklardkreations, a few years ago, and so I am able to grab a prepared card base to embellish whenever I am in the mood. This time I added a strip of Stampin' Up paper and a Stampin' Up sentiment and label image. The die cut label behind the sentiment is by Spellbinders.
TTCRD challenge of June 30, AG
Word Art Wednesday
Cardz TV challenge 118
Creative Fingers challenge 189
Double Trouble challenge 60, make something new
CHN July PP challenge

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper, Karen!!! I like how you combined label types for your sentiment. A very pretty birthday card that anyone would love receiving! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper, bold and pretty, that paper could have been the whole card but I do like that you added the music notes and the sentiment on the bottom. Thanks again sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your paper looks AMAZING! I love the music notes too! Gorgeous card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us over at Creative Fingers. Hayley DT member x

    ReplyDelete