Pages

7/05/2020

Party Time One-layer card

This is a big birthday month for my family and I sat down today to make several birthday cards. Continuing on my one-layer card kick, I made another one. This one is for my niece, and uses the Hero Arts Four Dolls stamp set that I've had for years. I combined it with some small stamps by Gina K, and colored it all with alcohol markers. I also added glitter marker onthe flower centers and her sash, but it's not showing up well in my photo.



Hero Arts Stay Crafty challenge 11, make a one layer card 
Word Art Wednesday, AG
A Blog Named Hero June challenge old and new. I used an old stamp and a new one.

Cards und More challenge 49, I used the colors from the mood board
Double Trouble challenge 60. I did Thing 1, make something new

5 comments:

  1. lovely card!
    thank you for joining us at Cards und more challege!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet little card for a girl's birthday, Karen. I like it's simplicity and use of a dominant single color. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image, great coloring, CAS and adorable card. So glad you shared this card with us at Double Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, Karen, she is so sweet! Love your colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete