Pages

9/25/2020

Brighten the world

Here is another card that I made from a card kit that a friend gave to me. I donate a lot of cards to local nursing homes and this one will go in my donation stash. I used the kit elements in a different way than they are designed to be used, as it required a lot of fancy folds and interactive parts that I'm too impatient to deal with. In addition, I don't think that the seniors that receive these would want to deal with the belly bands, and myriad folds that it calls for. At least that's why I'm telling myself, haha! As I seem to have accumulated a lot of premade embellishments and card kit elements over the years, I am determined to start using some of them. I usually stamp or die cut to my own design, so using premade items are a stretch for me.

CHN September PP challenge

 


2 comments: