Pages

9/06/2020

Get to the Top

This was a graduation card that I made for my cousin's daughter . The image is by The Crafts Meow and sentiment is by Marks Finest Papers. Unfortunately, both companies are no longer in business. The paper is by DCWV, and I used a border punch by EK Success for the notebook edge.

SSS Wednesday challenge, stamping
Word Art Wednesday challenge 454-455
CHN September PP challenge
Tuesday Throwdown 465, AG
Crafty Catz challenge 517, AG

Creative Fingers challenge 192  

3 comments:

  1. I´m sorry that I´m running a bit late with this comment, but your card is wonderful! I love the papers and the image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Hope to see you back soon again! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete