Pages

9/07/2020

Soul Happy

A friend of mine sent me a paper kit for really intricate fancy card folds, so I decided to tackle it last night. Well, apparently it was too fancy for me, because I could not figure out how to fold the cards. It involved multiple folds, in different directions and shapes...and my mind couldn't get around it on this hot summer night. So I decided to use the elements in a different way, and made a batch of simpler cards to add to my donation stash.  Nothing says you're required to use kits in the way they were designed, right?  I donate cards to our local nursing homes and retirement communities...and I think this one will make someone smile.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete