Pages

9/25/2020

Autumn Birthday

The days are finally getting that slight crispness in the air that signals fall and so I pulled out my autumn colored paper to make this. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug, the stamped wood pattern is by Winnie and Walter, and the sentiment is by Hero Arts. The layered square dies are by Cottage Cutz. Then I added mesh, which was heat embossed with bronze embossing powder and the flowers are hand cut .

  Virginia's September Show and share
Cut it Up challenge 209, Happy Fall with 3 layers
Cardz TV challenge 124

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! This is fall at its best from the autumnal colors to the wood tones and embossing! So many wonderful layers just perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many different textures! I love the colors, this is a very beautiful card!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Karen! Longtime, no see! Just popping in to say hello and to see what you've been making! I like your fall card, gorgeous colour combo, the woodgrain, and especially the embossing, one of my favourite techniques. I hope you and your loved ones have been keeping well!

    ReplyDelete