Pages

10/05/2020

Unicorn Hug

 My 6 year old granddaughters friend was just diagnosed with childhood leukemia, so she asked me to make a unicorn to give to her. Of course, I had to pull out my Lawn Fawn stamp and make this cheerful tag design. The papers are from my scrap stash, and I had just enough of that white card stock to cut a tag (die is by Gina K). AS you can see, I lined up the zig zags and pieced two different colors together. I then added a bright green brad, bakers twine by Lawn Fawn, and a glitter star by Paper Smooches. Some Tiara stickles finished this card up. I hope it brings a smile to Blair's friend.

Mod Squad challenge, make a tag
 Scrapbook and Cards today WCMD challenge, use patterned papers.

CHN October PP challenge 

Cardz TV challenge 124

Simon Says Stamp WCMD challenge 


 We Love Chocolate Baroque Oct challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hope the unicorn works it's magic. Very cute card. Thanks for joining the Mod Squad Tag Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very sad but I am sure she will love the pretty girly card, thanks for sharing a second entry with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete