Pages

10/05/2020

Super Hero

Here is another card for my granddaughter's little friend who is undergoing chemotherapy. I wanted to have a selection of cards for her to send through the course of her therapy, and it also gave me a chance to use up lots of paper snippets.  I pulled out the Large Chickadee and Mask dies by Poppystamps, and combined them with a superhero cape and sentiment by My Creative Time. The stitched circle die is by MFT and the scalloped rectangle is by Winnie and Walter. The papers are all from my stash, and the die cut elements are from my scrap pile. Dies are a great way to use up snippets, even if the colors don't match exactly.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 388. I used all snippets...yay!
 CHN October PP challenge 

SSS World Cardmaking Day challenge 


 Poppystamps challenge 73, think pink

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Karen - and I adore your card for one little super hero. It's fresh, pretty and so caring. Love it!


    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! It will definitely bring a smile to your granddaughters friend! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for playing along with Poppystamps Think Pink challenge.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! This is so cute! Love your little super hero!

    ReplyDelete