Pages

10/14/2020

Haunted Halloween

 I just realized Halloween is nearly here, and I hadn't made a card for my grandkids. So, I rummaged through my stash and pulled out a haunted house die cut that I got on sale at Michael's crafts last year. Turned it into a not-so-spooky Halloween scene by using stitched rectangles by Lawn Fawn, a stitched edge die by MFT, circle die to make the moon, and stamps by Studio G. The two bottom windows punched out, so I backed them with stamped jack o lantern face and flying bat. The quirky Trick or Treating ghost is from a set in my stash (not sure who makes it), which I colored and fussy cut. I even used an EK Success paper punch to make that tiny black cat in the window, as well as a star punch. I made several of these and will be sending them to several kids that I know.

Stay Crafty challenge 15, fall or Halloween

 Virginia's October show and share 

 Cardz TV challenge 125

 SSS Monday Challenge, Spooky

 Lost Coast October challenge, Halloween

Two Old Bats October Halloween challenge
CHN October PP challenge
 



8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. You've got to bring it over to the new Halloween blog called "Two Old Bats". They'd love to have you enter it in. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your bright colors and the haunted house die is perfect. A fun Halloween card for anyone, any age! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Love the ghost. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great non-scary cards for kids!! I love that ghost - he's great. PUNCHIES!!! LOL!! Thanks for joining in on the fun Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is super cute! I love the way the Pumpkin, bat and cat are looking out the window!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! I'm sure your grandkids will love it! I can totally see the elements you pulled out of our mood board! So glad you shared it with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a fun card! The 'ghost' looks a little confused! Maybe the lights are on but no one's coming to the door with candy! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back next month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorably cute card and love the ghost! Thank you for joining our Two Old Bats Halloween challenge!
    Diane TOBHC DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete