Pages

10/24/2020

Trick Or Treat

I'm not even sure when I got this stamp set, but it was probably on a deep after-Halloween clearance some years ago. I finally inked it up and made this card for my sister. I heat embossed all the elements, and layered them right over each other. The purple paper is by Hero Arts, and the stamp set is Tim Holtz. That little strip along the bottom is from a Halloween stack by DCWV, and the button is a die by MFT.


Lost Coast Designs challenge 108, Halloween 

 
 Cardz TV challenge 126 

CHN October PP challenge 

 Two Old Bats Challenge 1, Halloween

 

 

 

 

 

 


5 comments:

  1. I love the kids. And you made a very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with the Lost Coast Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS put together Karen! Love the kid silhouette! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back next month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very cool! I am sure your sister will love it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a spooky card! I love the black and purple together! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the big spider web and the line of little kids - one even has cat on top of his head!! I don't think I have ever seen this stamp before. And purple and black are one of my favorite Halloween color combinations. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete