Pages

10/18/2020

A Haunting We Will go

 I've had this stamp set for awhile now, but have no idea who made it. Wish I had labeled the set before I tossed the packaging. Anyway, I love using embossing folders, so was very excited when I saw a new challenge blog called Let's Squash it, that calls for embossing folders! The inaugural challenge calls for geometric embossing and metallics. I pulled out my Argyle folder by Darice,  and metallic cardstock by DCWV. The stitched tag is by Avery Elle, and I used textured yarn and a tiny copper brad from my stash.  I've gotten a late start on my Halloween cards this year so was happy to combine a few challenges with this one.

Let's Squash It challenge 1, geometric folder and metallics

 Lost Coast Designs October challenge, Halloween

Two Old Bats Halloween challenge for October
SSS Monday challenge, spooky

Virginia's October Show and Share

Hero Arts Stay Crafty #15, Halloween or Fall 

We Love Chocolate Baroque, AG

Papercraft Challenges #63, autumn colors 


10 comments:

  1. He's a fun fellow on your tag Karen, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Love the embossing background. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... FUN image and fabulous design Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back next month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous embossed background Karen and that Jack-a-dude is really fun. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and the Let's Squash It Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously fun card, cute stamp too! Thank you for joining our Two Old Bats Halloween challenge!!
    Diane TOBHC DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad it's not just me who throws away the packaging and then regrets it! Love your card, Karen. That embossed background looks great. Thanks for squashing it with us, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is a cute stamp! Some of my favorites are the oldies. What a great card, and I'm so glad you shared it with us at Two Old Bats Halloween challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute! Love your embossed background and the little Halloween tag you created. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny Halloween card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete