Pages

10/22/2020

Hello Fall

I got this great autumn die set by Spellbinders (Small die of the Month) as part of a blog prize awhile back and pulled it out to make a few fall themed cards this week. I decided to combine it with some metallic card stock by DCWV, and an embossing folder by Darice (Circle Interlock). The fall leaf die is by Tim Holtz for Sizzix, and the fiber and rhinestones are from my stash. I just love the folk art design of the acorn cap and the warm metallic colors. I think this card would make a fun alternative to my usual Happy Thanksgiving cards that I send out each year.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 389. I used up lots of snippets as I made several of these die cut acorns.
Let's Squash it Challenge 1: embossing folder with metallic      

Virginia's October Show and Share

Papercraft Challenges, autumn colors
 SSS Wednesday, Layer it Up

 

4 comments:

  1. A stunning card and a gorgeous embossed background! Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen and lovely pattern on that circle folder. The acorn die is very pretty. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Karen - just perfect for Fall/Thanksgiving.

    Sorry I'm late commenting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I'm just completely speechless. What have you made this beautiful
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete