Pages

5/14/2021

Crane Mail Art

I recently won this wonderful stamp by Lost Coast Designs, and when I saw their Mail Art challenge this month I knew I needed to pull it out. A friend of mine is going through a really tough time right now, and am sending her a care package but didn't get around to making a card to go with it. I think this decorated envelope will serve just fine, and the sentiment (by Stamplorations) couldn't be more perfect. The stencils (spiral) are by Andy Skinner and unknown (bamboo stencil that I've had forever) . The stamp is the flying crane by Lost Coast Designs.

Speaking of stencils though, as I looked through my stash for that bamboo stencil. I found TWO huge binders filled with stencils that I've had tucked away for the past several years. How did I not even realize I had all those stencils, sitting there gathering dust? It was like opening a treasure chest to find them, and now I need to sit and sort through to see what I have. Hmm, maybe I do have too much stuff, haha!


 Lost Coast Designs challenge 121, Mail Art. I used the crane stamp by Lost Coast

Creative Fingers challenge 208, AG

SSS Monday challenge, Things with Wings 
 SSS Wednesday, stencils

Stamplorations May Photo Prompt, stamps and wings 

 

Stamplorations May Stencil challenge

Stamplorations Anything Goes challenge with Stamplorations product. I used a sentiment from For The Birds

DL.Art May linky
 
 

5 comments:

  1. The crane is indeed lovely and the envelope really special! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Karen, great stencilling, and the sentiment goes perfectly with the Lost Coast crane. By the way, you can never have too much stash - you should know that lol. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and your stenciling!!
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART MAY 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your decorated envelope. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous crane and sentiment. I am sure this envelope will bring much joy. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete