Pages

5/07/2021

Moments

 I had found a really old box of watercolor paints in my garage that I've had for over 40 years, but had never used. Expecting them to be dried out, I was thrilled to find them in perfect condition, and so I played with them a couple of weeks ago. I colored this butterfly die by Stamplorations (Flutter Zen 1) , and combined it with a sentiment (also by Stamplorations, from Trendy Butterflies), a very old metal rimmed tag from my stash, some fern dies by Spellbinders and a gorgeous cover die by Gemini.

Pixie's Snippets challenge #402. I used snippets for the sentiment, butterfly, and ferns. 

Stamplorations Things with Wings Linky. I used a die and sentiment by Stamplorations

Creative Fingers challenge 207
SSS Wednesday challenge, feminine 
 Stamplorations Anything Goes with Stamplorations products

Stamplorations May Theme challenge, Stamps and Wings

Word Art Wednesday 489-490
DL.Art May challenge 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card. The watercoloring is beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the coverplate diecut background is gorgeous and the butterfly is so pretty too.
    Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. The butterfly is so cute. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Karen. Wish there was a butterfly like that IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Karen - and what fun to find those lovely watercolours. The sentiment brought a lump tp my throat - it's so profound - perfect!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the texture in your card and that beautiful butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete