Pages

5/26/2021

Happy Holidays

 I look forward to Christmas challenges all through the year because it keeps me on track to avoid that last minute crunch that used to plague me each December as I madly worked on my cards. I used my favorite Tim Holtz snowflake embossing folder, and an ornament die by Sweet and Sassy to make this CAS card. The stamped banner, rhinestones, and silver bakers twine are all it needs to send a festive greeting.

May Rudolph Days challenge, make a Christmas card

ABC Christmas challenge, J is for Jewels 

CHNC challenge 543

 SSS Wednesday, AG

DL.Art's May linky 

Word Art Wednesday 493-494

CHN May PP challenge 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the embossing and the jewels. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective - I like the colours and the added jewels on top. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely non traditional colours! Your bauble Christmas card looks so lovely.
    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional use some Silver challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Christmas card, Karen! the bauble is lovely in purple and the embossing adds a lovely texture. Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT

    ReplyDelete