Pages

12/27/2021

Noel

 This large word die by Creative Expressions makes a perfect card for assembly line card making, with its bold focal point. I added it to an embossed background by Parklane, and used punched holly leaves and rhinestones for berries. I think this might be my main card for next Christmas, as it lends itself to using up scraps in different colors, as well as being fairly easy to put together.

Die Cut Divas December challenge, Christmas

DL.Art's December linky 

Ally's Angels challenge 53

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful I love big die stamp. this would have been great to have earlier to do I all the cards I did not get to make this year!! ha ha-- any way Yours came out so elegant.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE big dies that can take over the whole card! This is really gorgeous. The wonderful embossed background dresses it all up just enough to make this a very elegant card. Nice work!! I can see why you might use this as your main one next year!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete