Pages

12/12/2021

Snowy Gnome

 I won this pretty embossing folder one year, on Pixie's Snippets challenge blog, for her annual Christmas challenge. It's perfect for making multiples, as it shows off a pop of color as a focal point, while adding texture. The girl gnome die is by Simon Says Stamp, and the holly leaves are Papertrey Ink. I added a silver heart brad from my stash and called it done! I don't know how everyone else is doing on their holiday preparations but I am sadly behind! Still making cards, and trying to think about wrapping gifts.

DL.Art's December linky
SSS Wednesday challenge, cold as ice 

CHNC challenge 572, Christsmas

Ally's Angels challenge 53, AG 

Ike's World, AG with option fur and feathers 


 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute girl gnome. This is such fun, Karen. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete