Pages

12/22/2021

Penguin Ornament

 An online friend gave me this ornament die by Papertrey Ink and I used it for the first time today. It was more complicated than I expected, but fortunately, there were a couple of Youtube videos that showed how it all goes together. LOTS of fold and double sided tape, and rather tedious fiddling around, but I ended up making 4 of them. This one is for my grandkids, so I stamped funny penguins by Flora and Fauna in the windows, and made it in bright colors. A little bit of sparkly bakers twine is all it needed.  I also made some for my local friends, with different stamps and color combos, and I may even try a version with a tea light inside.

Die Cut Divas December challenge, Christmas or winter project with dies

Cardz TV challenge 156

Ike's World challenge, AG or fur and feathers 

Allsorts challenge 655, anything winter

Ally's Angels challenge 53, AG 

6 comments:

  1. WOW, so cute with those penguins. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun Karen, thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing this sweet lantern with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - adorable penguin ornament, Karen - thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project!

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.
    Happy New Year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute!! I can't imagine all the folding and taping that went into getting this into the proper shape! Very impressive. The amazing results are well-worth the effort, though. Hats off to you!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete