Pages

12/09/2021

Spreadin' Holiday Cheer

 I just love the whittle animal dies by Poppystamps, and I also love using up little bits and snippets of paper from my overflowing stash,  so this is my kind of card. The ornament die is by Sweet N Sassy, and I used the Whittle Deer by Poppystamps, stitched Grassy Field die by MFT, tree die by Little B, tiny snowflake die by Crafter's Companion, and an embossing folder by Parklane. This was simple enough that I went ahead and made multiples of it for different family members. Even more fun was getting together with my daughter to share my various dies, and make Christmas cards one afternoon while the guys took the grandkids to the park. Mom and daughter crafting time is just the best!

Pixie's Snippets Challenge #417. Lots of snippets used here, but my pile is still pretty overwhelming! 

 Poppystamps challenge 87, Christmas

Four Seasons challenge, Winter 


CHNC challenge 571, Christmas 

Christmas Kickstart Challenge 57, anything Christmas

Die Cut Divas December challenge, die and Christmas 

SSS Wednesday, cold as ice

10 comments:

  1. What a clever design! Love it! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and that GREAT sentiment.

    A fresh batch of Hot Chocolate has just been brewed up in the Snippets Playground Treehouse, so please feel free to climb the ladder and grab a mug.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene on your bauble, I feel the winter cold

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, the whittle animals are the best! Such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great scene. I love how you put it all together. Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Karen. I love the freshness and also the use of snippets of course :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute - I love the snippets and you would never have known you used snippets, everything works so well. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2021/12/frantic-stamper-in-december-could.html for our Challenge of Winter/Christmas project with an optional twist to make a shaped Winter/Christmas Card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a charming ornament with its wintry scene! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Such a fun idea. Sorry, I'm a little late commenting! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Karen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable scene for your pretty Christmas ornament!

    ReplyDelete