Pages

12/22/2021

Warm Wishes

 These little Whittle kitties by Poppystamps are just adorable, and when I saw Michele Henderson on the Poppystamps design team pair it with the Warm Wishes coffee cup last year I had to make my own version. The cup and kitties are by Poppystamps, the holly leaves are by Spellbinders, and I used a sentiment by Flora and Fauna. Small dies are always perfect for using snippets and scraps, and I made a whole litter of kittens in different colors with my baggie of brown and gray snippets.  I cut the cup twice, once out of red and once out of kraft, then inked the "coffee" park before trimming and adhering to the mug.


 Pixie's Christmas Draw and Snippets challenge. Use snippets with a Christmas theme

PSC #87, use Poppystamps product with Christmas theme.

 Christmas Kickstart challenge 57, AG Christmas

Die Cut Divas December challenge, dies and Christmas

Time Out challenge 203, Inspiration. I was inspired by the way Poppystamps DT member Michele combined the Warm wishes cup with the Whittle jumping kitty. Here is my inspiration 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play, I used a die by sponsor Poppystamps


 


9 comments:

  1. So very cute with those kitties. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute festive winter warmer of a card!

    Hope to see you up in the Snippets Playground Treehouse for some mulled wine and mince pies after you've finished playing on the swings!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card-I have several kitty loving friends that would adore getting one of these! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those kitties are adorable! Such a fun card. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the little kitties with the coffee cup - so comfy cozy - feels like home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I like your fun kitties and the great use of patterned paper. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Karen - sorry for being late commenting. Happy New Year my friend!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet use of these whittle kitties!! I love them looking into your coffee cup with the warm wishes! Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this one I recognize because it is displayed with my Christmas cards that stay up all year long! LOVE the warm plaid background and the sweet little kitties frolicking around the mug. So cute!! The holly sprig as such a festive touch. Lucky me to be the recipient of this beauty!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete