Pages

4/28/2022

Magical Christmas

I can always count on Scrappy Mo's Rudolph challenge to keep me on track for my Christmas cards all through the year, and I finally managed to finish my card today. I used a Spellbinders die set that I bought over a year ago and hadn't even opened yet, along with stitched lawn dies by MFT, and a heat embossed sentiment by Ellen Hutson. I die cut extra versions of the deer antler and tree die in red and gold metallic card, then fussy cut and layered them over the deer and tree images. The little white rabbit is edged and lightly blended with pale gray to make it stand out against the white "snow". The scalloped edging is by Winnie & Walter, and the double stitched rectangle is by Gina Marie. 

April Rudolph Days challenge, make a Christmas card
DL.Art April linky  

CHNC challenge, anything Christmas  

Ally's Angels challenge 57

SSS Monday, wild animals or flowers 

SSS Wednesday, AG

No comments:

Post a Comment