Pages

4/30/2022

Sending Some Happy

 My blog friend Janis, https://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/  sent me this adorable die set with various buildings in it called "Spring Landscapes" by Jeannine's Art, and it included this little fishing shack on the water as part of the set. I combined it with rainbow dies by Concord & 9th, and the coordinating Rainbow Sentiments, also by Concord & 9th. The wonky stitched frame is by Gina Marie. This card just made me smile, and I plan to make several to send out this month. After all, what better way to celebrate the warm spring weather than with a rainbow?!

Double D Designs April challenge, buildings

DL.Art April linky
SSS Wednesday, AG 
Time Out Challenge 212, spring 

Allsorts Challenge 674, AG or scenic


4 comments:

  1. A beautifully done creation, love the design and faux stitching. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A colourful and stylish creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great die and I love how you used it, certain to spread some happiness. Thanks for taking part in my theme week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Combination of these die sets is brilliant! A very happy and colorful card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete