Pages

4/02/2022

Cat Dreams

 I keep a lot of baggies and boxes filled with stamped images around, and when I'm in the mood, I color them. Sometimes I even turn them into cards! This little kitty was one of those. I fussy cut him, and then couldn't quite figure out how to use such a teeny, tiny image. As I went through some patterned paper scraps I found this lovely still life and thought, "Ah hah! I will make him look even tinier, and that could work. The sentiment is heat embossed in white, for contrast, and I have another card to add to my stash.

SUYP Challenge 76, anything with cats
DL.Art April linky  

SSS Wednesday, AG 

Allsorts challenge 670, any real animal

Word Art Wednesday 537-538 

CHN April PP challenge 

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet kitty card! Adorable! Fits the scene Purrfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty Spring card for our 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spring card with your cat image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge for our animals theme this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete