Pages

3/30/2022

Holiday Cheer

 I pulled out an embossing folder by Park Lane, and added a silver metallic snowflake and tree cut from recycled gift box packaging and a die by Crafters Companion to make this little Christmas card. The blue die cut embellishment was from my stash, and the deer is by Poppystamps. I also used a sentiment stamp by Stampin' Up. All of these items were odds and ends that have been sitting on my craft desk for a long time so it was satisfying to put it all together and end up with a card for my Christmas stack.

March Rudolph Days Challenge, Christmas card  

ABC Christmas challenge, E is for embossing

SSS Monday, recycled. I used an two different old gift box lids to die cut my silver metallic pieces 

DL. Art March linky

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh this card is wonderful and such a very lovely design.
    I really like the embossing folder used and other lovely elements used.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. tellement jolie Karen, une très mignonne scène, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Card, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card. That deer die is wonderful It has the special feel to it that is all the rage right now. Really like that deer and with the other diecuts you have created a very pretty card.
    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete