Pages

3/02/2022

Springtime Bunny

Yes, it's another matchbook notebook! Once I got the hang of it, I just couldn't stop making these and really enjoyed using different papers and stamps . My blog friend, Janis, of Her Peaceful Garden gave me a beautiful stamp set by Craft Consortium called Little Fawn and Friends, so I used the bunny image from that set. The paper is by DCWV, and I used circle dies by Nellie's Choice. The gold brads allow for the front flap to tuck under and stay put.

Allsorts challenge 665, hand colored

DL.Art's March linky

Double Trouble challenge 104. I did Thing 1(springtime), Thing 2 ( enter fun fold at Creative Creases) and Thing 3 (use a fun fold) 

Creative Creases 26, use a fun fold. I used the matchbook fold for this little notebook.

SSS Wednesday, add a die cut 

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable little notebook Karen and very sweet bunny. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuuuuuute! I love bunnies! I will Google matchbook notebook to see what it is and how to make it, looks intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing another Hoodie-Hoo Spring theme at Double Trouble and the optional twist for fun fold with our partner Creative Creases. Very pretty pastel floral patterned paper... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet notebook, Karen! I'm not sure I have ever made one of these before - need to give it a go! Your bunny is adorable and perfect for a spring card. Thank you for playing in Double Trouble as well as my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...this is so cute! Love the little bunny. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🤎🐇🤎 Another precious spring/Easter card. Thank you for supporting Double Trouble Challenge. Cheers, Crazy Cousin Makira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful paper to go with that cute bunny! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete