Pages

3/14/2022

Faith

A friend of mine is undergoing treatment for cancer, and I try to send her a card each month as a pick-me-up. She derives a great deal of strength from her faith, and so I used this stamp set and die by Diamond Press to make this card. The papers are by K&Co and from my stash, and the die is the Garden Poppy Stitched Frame by Poppystamps. I love the burnished gold of the die cut word, which was cut from a candy certificate gift envelope. I really don't know what I'll do when I finally use up the last bit of that envelope because its my favorite gold card stock!


Butterfly Challenge 167, I used the elements of Buff and Banana in my patterned paper, plus my butterflies. 

PSC #90, pretty papers plus a Poppystamps product. 

DL.Art's March linky

Word Art Wednesday 533-534 

SSS Monday, Feminine

 Allsorts challenge 667, springtime

Let's Craft and Create March challenge, AG 


6 comments:

  1. A very pretty card for your friend, many thanks for joining in our Spring theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and inspirational. I am sure the cards mean a lot to your friend to help her get through this challenging time.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely inspirational card for your friend, many thanks for sharing it in our challenge at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! How smart to cut that from a gold envelope! The background paper with the butterflies goes well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely cards with such a lovely focal point. Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspirational card! I love the sentiment and of course that clean die and pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete