Pages

3/19/2022

Llama Fun

 I guess I've been on a llama kick lately, because I found myself stamping and coloring, then fussy cutting this cute little llama by Craftsmart today. I added him to a tag die by Gina K Designs, and added some bakers twine, a die cut and embossed circle, and some enamel stars by Fun Stampers Journey. I think that green and purple might be my new favorite color combo!

Double Trouble challenge 105, I did Things 1 (use green), Thing 2 ( enter at Heart2Heart) and Thing 3 (use plaid)

Heart2Heart March challenge, use green 

DL.Art March linky 

Colorful Options March challenge, use green


SSS Wednesday challenge, favorite things. I guess one of my favorite things this week are llamas! 

Ally's Angels challenge 56, AG

6 comments:

  1. So cute Karen! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the llama pun, Karen, and your card is so cute! Nice selection of colors, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag with the adorable llama and it love it against the plaid background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and don't forget to share your card with our partner at Heart2Heart "Going Green".

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny sentiment. Very cute card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 💚🦙💚 A very cute image! Perfect combination of green and purple. Thank you for your continued support of our challenge. I look forward to seeing your makes in the future. Cheers, Makira

    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute llama card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete