Pages

3/14/2022

Butterfly Floral

I couldn't resist making another, simple butterfly card with this lovely paper collection that came as a free gift in a UK magazine, called Busy Butterflies. This particular pattern is so beautiful that I couldn't bear to cover it up so I just added a punched border by EK Success, a thin strip cut from black card stock, and a stamped sentiment, which I die cut with an oval die by Sizzix. Then I fussy cut one of the butterflies, mounted it on card stock and then on foam tape, and adhered it over the black paper strip.  I used other papers from this collection for a book-binding fold card about a month ago for a very different look.

Butterfly challenge 167. I used the colors of Banana and Bougainvilla, along with my butterfly
DL. Art March linky     

Word Art Wednesday 533-534

1 comment:

  1. I have this paper too and am very reluctant to use it all up as I love the design so much. Thankyou for using yours abd making this lovely card. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete