Pages

3/22/2022

Kitty and Friends

 I won this cute cat stamp from Rubber Dance a few years ago on the Cat Lovers Hop,  https://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/, and had fun coloring it in the MFT Color Challenge color combo for this week. I combined the kitty with some bird images by Sparkle & Sprinkle, a die cut frame by Winnie & Walter, some eyelets, and Nuvo drops. Sadly, both Winnie & Walter and Sparkle & Sprinkle are no longer in business, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with their stamps.

MFT Color Challenge 185. I used the colors of gray, caribbean blue, lavender and purple for this card.

SUYP challenge 76, anything with a cat 
 Lost Coast Designs challenge 140, birds


 DL.Art March linky

SSS Wednesday, Favorite things, I love cats (real ones and stamped ones!) 

We Love Stamping March challenge, Springtime

SSS Monday challenge, Bright and Cheerful 

Creative Fingers 227, AG

Allsorts challenge 668, feminine 

8 comments:

  1. Super Cute card! Love the stamp you used; so cool you won it at the Cat Lover's Hop! You've got me wanting to pull out my eyelets! Love how you colored up your kitty and birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your funky Cat Karen as well as choice of colours, lovely to see you at We Love Stamping this month, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card image, great card. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cat card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts
    and at We Love Stamping Challenges;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for sharing this fun cat card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layering and love the colors you used. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A suPURR card and I love your colour combo.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete