Pages

3/28/2022

Sweet Celebration Wishes

 I've been meaning to stamp and color this sweet kitty from a Fiskars stamp set for quite awhile, and finally made a card with her. I combined it with a sentiment from Sweet Celebration by MFT, and oval dies by Sizzix. I then fussy cut part of the patterned paper and slid the oval under it, for simple embellishment.

SUYP Challenge 76, anything with a cat

DL.Art March linky

Creative Fingers challenge 227, AG 

Die Cut Divas March challenge, die with birthday

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete